NINTENDO WEEK

al parecer me traume un poquito debido al video de Mario Francia pero aqui les dejo unos episodios que encontré de esta serie buenisima yo no deje de reir en ningun momento recomendada para gente que habla ingles

Apparently I got traumatized cause of Mario Francia's post but well I've found some episodes of a mini serie but I totally loved it, it cracked me up.. so damn hilarious so well there you go...

Bowser's Kingdom

Episode 1



Episode 2



Episode 3



Episode 4



Episode 5



Episode 6



Episode 7



Episode 8



Episode 9



Episode 10



Bonus Edition
Halloween Special



I have to say I did not make any of this videos they are properties of Newgrounds (games website) and of the artist araskin500 & pthouse

I'll be posting more of this great stuff for all of the week!

Thanks for check me out!